So, yesterday was the great x-mas party of PokerStrategy.com. The food was okay, the DJ wasn't and the band rocked! I had semi-fun. I wont bore you with more text and stuff, so I'll hit you with the pictures right away!
Miss world = Miss Gibraltar?
By the way, apparently Miss Gibraltar just became Miss World and everyone is celebrating outside. I think I'll go out and see whats going on. Will blog more about "the weekend" tomorrow. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 3 Posts This Week!
-
*Beep Beep*, time to get up. Time to go to Sweden! Not only was this the first day of my vacation trip to Sweden, but also my last day i...
-
After discussing blog tools with my friends Johannes Thorén and checking out other nice blogs, like Joakim Nilssons blog about Social Me...
-
After around 20 days in the new apartment , I think we actually got internet now. Gibtelecom called before to confirm with me that the inter...











Even "semi-fun" looks like a lot of fun. :) Nice!
ReplyDeleteHi Jofel!
ReplyDeleteHaha yeah it was actually fun, but it could have been better! The place was kind of small for the large amount of people.
By the way I don't think I know you. Welcome to my blog and I'm happy to see that you not only read but also comment :)
Oh sorry, that was my comment actually but I was logged in with the wrong gmail account LOL
ReplyDelete