THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Working at PokerStrategy.com + December in Gibraltar

This blog post will be about my experience to work at PokerStrategy.com and about how Gibraltar is in december.




2 months and 3 days at PokerStrategy.com
I started working at PokerStrategy.com on the 1st of October 2009, like 2 months ago. It now feels like I've been here forever. I love it and I think I will be very comfortable at this company.

PokerStrategy.com is a great company to work at. They take care of its employees and I really feel that this company is FOR the employees and for its community. The bosses are great guys, what can I say - I've ended up at a pretty good place.

My first month was very confusing. It was my first payed job at a company this size. Before I've worked only non profit on a big game site, around 5-6 months doing my degree project at a game company and also freelanced for a local magazine. This was a huge step for me.

My second month was like... I'm the master of Community Management! I dare anyone to try to beat me! No but you get my point. I've started feeling at home and I know pretty much how everything works.

Great co-workers. Henrik is fantastic to work with and the others here are great too. Then I met nice people like Anke, Nadia and Andra (among others). Michael is my favorite though, cause he likes mean jokes just like me. When others hit me in the face, Michael laughs. :P


Gib. December is like a Swedish september

These photos were taken on the 1st of december, 09:30 in the morning. Today its even sunnier and pretty okay weather. Although you would want a swether with long sleeves anways.



Still no snow :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!