THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How's Dreamlords doing? + Picture contest! + Weird day

Some days ago I decided to look and see how my old community was doing. Also, I miss my old friends and colleagues from Lockpick Entertainment.


Dreamlords - Still up and running!
It's incredible how strong the community is. Even though the company unfortunately went bankrupt, the community still lives! It's rare to find a community as strong as this. If you like games with strong communities you should really give Dreamlords: The Reawakening a try.

Whats my story with Dreamlords? I was the Community & Marketing Manager working with that game. I worked with a small team about 10+ really dedicated and talented game developers. Some of them are still keeping the game alive, cause they care more about their game and community than anything else.




Picture contest in my community
Today is the funny-picture-contest in my community and I have had some really great laughs at some of the entries. Haha I wont say anything more, just give it a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!