THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Invention of Lying + Dinner out

Yesterday I was with Michael, Annika, Andra and Nadia. We went to see the movie "The Invention of Lying", which was pretty good. Not the best movie I've seen but I was amused. British humor is always fun. Btw, I just wanted to kill the stupid kids that sat behind us. WTF! Idiots...


Dinner at Pussers Landing
I ate the best Ceasar Salad in my life. It was so good that I can hardly explain it. If you want to enjoy something really good, go to Pussers Landing in Ocean Village and order the Ceasar Salad with Beacon and Chicken. The only salad that beats that is Andras salad.

The dessert was also good, even though I never ordered one. It was this banana boat thingy. Nadia was nice enough to offer me what she was to full to eat. Thanks bird! :)


Can you see the vampire lighter or the pile of bird to the right of it?



I know, it's a bit too internal :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!