Okay today's post will be short. I will just say that regarding my last post everything is fine now so anyway...
I noticed Yukiko liked to compare herself with Robocop, so I started thinking. Isn't she dangerously much alike the actor in the movie?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 3 Posts This Week!
-
*Beep Beep*, time to get up. Time to go to Sweden! Not only was this the first day of my vacation trip to Sweden, but also my last day i...
-
Okay, let's get to the point. I'm going to teach you all to write a CV , my style. I'm aware of that my method may be flawed and...
-
I'm finally feeling a bit better after my roller-coaster fever. I'm glad that it wasn't the flu or anything, since I am startin...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)