THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

It'sa me, a'mario! + Viewed Fredrik & Kim-Kims apartment!

Hi everyone! Yet another Sunday, the weekend goes by fast I think. Yesterday I played Assassins Creed 2 almost the whole day, then I went to Fredrik and Kim-Kim's place which looks great! They very far more lucky with their apartment than us!


Assassins Creed 2 - Blackout wtf?!
This game is really fun, and twice as fun as it's predecessor too! I think I played at least 1/3 of the game, or maybe even more. Maybe half.

One fun thing that struck me was after the first part of the game, this character comes up to me and says: "It'sa me, a'Mario!", and apparently it's the main characters uncle. I almost pissed myself laughing. :P Funniest easter-egg ever!

But later in the evening when I was in a cut-scene with Leonardo Da'Vinci the power of the whole block went out. Ocean Village BLACK!

OMG! I just need to mention that while I'm writing this blog post I had Assassins Creed 2 on in the background and suddenly the most kick ass trailer appeared that actually was non-animated. It was really kick-ass. I recommend anyone to watch it!


Fredrik & Kim-Kim's place
I spent some hours of my evening at Fredrik and Kim-Kim's new place. But enough of repeating that, here's pictures of their place (stolen from Kim-Kim's blog).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!