Buying a computer
I'm buying a new computer together with Simeon, Johannes and maybe Fredrik. It's going to be big, great and... expensive :(. I'm thinking about these stuff, what do you guys think?
- Processor: INT294 PROCESADOR INTEL CORE i7 920 2.66 GHZ SK1366 8MB
- Graphics Card: ZOT32 TARJETA GRAFICA 1792 MB ZOTAC GTX275 CUDA PCX DDR3 SLI (although we might have to look for an alternative model as this one isn't in stock where we are buying our stuff)
- Motherboard: ASK1145 PLACA INTEL CORE i7 ASUS P6T SE SK1366 DDR3 PCX
- Chassi: Fractal Design Define R2 (Black) - with 2x 140 mm Fans
- Power supply: Corsair CMPSU-620HX 620W
- Hard drive #C: Intel X25-M G2 80GB
- RAM: 3x 2gb (3 sticks = 6gb or 6 sticks = 12gb is recommended for best results) - OCZ Platinum 4096MB DDR3 PC3-10666 1333MHz
- Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 2494HM Black
- Optical: Samsung SH-S223C or LG Intern Blu-Ray
- CPU cooler: Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME CPU Cooler
- Graph. cooler: Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme GTX280 VGA Cooler
This weekend we are probably renting a car to go to Malaga, looking for stuff for the apartment and some other things. I think it will be great if we go there. Might find some cool restaurant to try out as well. Will make sure you get pictures and maybe a little movie from the trip!
Some people just don't give a crap
I think people saying that they are your friend can be the ones that stabs you the hardest where it hurts the most. Sometimes I wonder if they really care at all how other people feel. Do they ever picture themselves in another persons position? Wondering how that person might feel? That's what friends do, but I guess they are not really a friend if they cannot do that.
I'm pretty pissed atm. This is NOT how you treat a friend.
The worst thing is as soon as something becomes a little bit tough, it always seems easiest to crawl under a rock and pretend everything is alright. Very mature. Grow up, face the problems in your life.