Saturday, October 10, 2009
There's a fire across the border! (video inside)
When I was on the roof terrace of the office building we noticed lots of black smoke starting to come up on the other side of the border, near the shores of La Linea. Scary. Here's some movies (first one just some random stuff and the second one with the smoke)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 3 Posts This Week!
-
Im back home in Gibraltar now and finally got to play Badminton again and see my friends. Although I haven't seen some yet. I'm hopi...
-
Yesterday I was playing badminton for the first time in like 6 years or so. Today is a very special day for Andra, she is turning 24! Happy...
-
Okay, I know that I'm almost as frequent as Santa Claus with my blogging, but there has been too much at work lately... so I'll blam...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)