THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I thought I had a burglar last night!

Tonight me and Annika both woke up by hearing a glass crossing from the kitchen. We went up and checked out what it was, but nothing. Later we figured out that it must have been in the street outside or in a nearby apartment, that also had their windows wide open.

I bet the burglar jumped the window when he realized he would have to face this bad ass soprano :P


Work day 3 and 4
These last few days we have gotten even MORE information to stuff our heads with. Although we have gotten to learn the tools a bit better and even used them a couple of times, which was fun.

Today we even made our own schedules for our next few weeks. Everyone liked my excell color-coding, so I have promised to send the template around to some of the others. Yay! I'm popular!
Anyway, tomorrow is the last day of training, then it's the real deal!


Btw, we are looking for another Community Manager!
We are looking for a third CM for the Swedish Community, that specializes in poker coaching and poker videos. If you think this is something for you, let me know and I'll see if I might even be able to recommend you :)

1 comment:

  1. Jag tror mer på att han trodde du var ett troll och inte ville bli *censur* :P

    ReplyDelete

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!