THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

To do the one or the other... or to do them all?

Finally things are starting to come together. I got some freelance stuff going on. I got a really cool idea about a company and I am expanding my range of countries in which to apply for work in.


My plan from now to December

The plan is simple. Learning how to be less nice to people who don't deserve it. Actions must have consequences. Freelance enough to stay alive. Finalize my idea and put it in to motion. Last but not least: Make a bigger effort in finding a new primary job.



Todays laugh:

I guess you all remember Chandler, from Friends, living in a box:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!