THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Evaluating my blog

Just came home from Alex third birthday. Pelle's little boy is growing so fast! Although, he kind of looks the same size as when I first saw him, but kids grow fast and... yeah you get the point.

MOVING ON...

I have decided to evaluate my blog and see if I can get better at keeping myself short (you see how I already failed at that) and try to make my posts easier to read.


Vote on what you want to read!

I have made a survey on the top of this page where you can vote on what you would like me to focus more on. You can vote on more than one thing, so you will no longer struggle between choices.


Anyway, that's it for today. After watching an impressive game play video of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, I am now off to try out Age of Conan for a bit. A good way to finish off a productive day of applying to jobs here and there in Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!