THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Why the FUCK is this blog post so interesting?

Ok, enough!

I'm getting really pissed off that I can't figure out why THIS blog post has gotten so many views. Still, this month, it is my highest ranked blog post and I posted it like a YEAR AGO! It is not really THAT interesting. It is as a matter of fact my number one ranked blog post EVER.

I'm guessing it is unintentional smart SEO. I guess most surfers or beach guys are accidentally getting into this post when they are googling "wake board" or whatever.


SOE test: Wake Board, Knee Board, Beach, Water, Buy, Sell

Let's see if this post manages to get a lot of hits. Let's, for the sake of it, attach a few pointless pictures as well...

4 comments:

  1. lol, during ONE day that one year old blog post got half as much hits as this freshly posted one. Amazing...

    ReplyDelete

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!

Google+ Badge