THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Top three laughs

Today's one of those days where I just happen to find funny old clips by mistake, or see a favorite scene in a sitcom I like. Well, here is a top 3 of funny characters that made me ROFLMAO today:


Sheldon Cooper from BBT

This is my favorite clip ever. Sheldon gets a very much appreciated Christmas present from Penny. His reaction in the end is priceless <3.


Alan from the Hang Over

Just saw both of the movies tonight, but this clip was probably one of my favorites, except from when he peed in Mike Tyson's pool, lol.


JD from Scrubs

Saw this one like 15 minutes ago. One of the funny songs they've done, but it's ridiculously funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!