THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

As I said: Never pass out at my place!

... or fall asleep for that matter. You might get brutally abused.


What the fuck am I talking about? Well, find out here!

See you soon Qixiang!

Qixiang, my flat mate and friend, is going back to Argentina now for a while, on a quest to finally become Argentinian. I will miss my little boy, but he will soon be back cooking noodles and chicken wings for me!

88!


Fingers crossed for RIP Stefan Liv

It seems like the KHL Ice Hockey team Lokomotiv just crashed now somewhere in Russia. It is not clear yet if the Swedish goal keeper Stefan Liv was on the flight or not. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he was not on-board, and if he was, that he in that case is one of the two survivors...

UPDATE: It seems like Stefan Liv, an amazing goal keeper, was one of the people who died. Rest in Peace.

- Read more here! (swedish!)


A list of the victimshttp://translate.google.se/translate?hl=sv&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.izvestia.ru%2Fnews%2F499821

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!