THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Monday, September 26, 2011

A trip to Ronda and it's amazing views...

I didn't think much of Ronda when I heard people talk about it. I thought it just had a couple of old cool houses and stuff. No one really got into details about the views. Amazing. One of the most beautiful places I have seen since I moved to Gibraltar.


I could live here

Honestly, this is a town I could picture myself living in. Watch the pictures below and you will see why. Although I doubt it will happen anytime soon, since I kind of have to go where the jobs are. I have started to look outside of Gibraltar now. Applied in Sweden and another place. If the companies here doesn't go to the next step of their recruitment, I will soon have to consider even wider options. I do want to stay here a bit longer if I can.


Even the Pizza was nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!