THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Youtube trip and a mental flip!

Hi everyone! Recently I've noticed some new fun things on youtube. Mostly because once I get home I kind of only lie and rest as I have a fever and a cold. Poor me. I wish to share some of the funny youtube-stuff I found with you, so you will understand how messed up my humour is. Finally I would like to finish of this blog post with a riddle.

Let's see if you can crack this nut!


Piderman & Baman


Wrong Hole!


Can you solve this riddle?
8 resembles the shape of it,
0 is really one,
0 is always the same as before,
8 is six too many.

What is it?

2 comments:

  1. I have a riddle for you:
    http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/1500/clipboard01em.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answer on my riddle:

    8008 = BOOB :)

    ReplyDelete

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!