THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The London Riot of Facepalm...

I previously posted a picture of Homer face-palming himself. Now when reading up on the London riot I feel the urge to use it again.

Okay, an innocent (as far as I know) person got killed. It is okay to feel anger, I would and I do! It is really awful that it happened and most probably it was wrong by the police to shoot this person.

RIP, David Akinsanya.


BUT THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO ACT LIKE PRIMITIVE NEANDERTHALS!

I mean, wtf?! It really shows how intelligent people are when this kinds of things starts to happen.

 "Oh, look! Let's burn that womans shop! It was probably her fault as well that this guy, that I don't know, got killed!". "What's that? An innocent guy walking down the street? Another chance to bring justice! Let's assault him and then steal some of his stuff! Revenge is sweet! Yahay!"


Most people would agree if I said that the Neanderthals died out many thousands of years ago. But now I am starting to wonder...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!