THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Top 3 types of people that annoy me

Although people say I am too patient or too nice, there are actually a few things that really annoy me. I might not always show it, but god knows I'm shopping heads off in my mind sometimes. Well anyway, here is the top 3 of the kinds of people that annoy me the most. Enjoy!


1. Sadistic people

People that enjoy to fuck people over. To make lives worse just for their own amusement. I mean, WHAT THE FUCK? Fortunately I don't have much experience with this type, but I still see them around and I still hate them so much I would like to put them in a cage and poke them with a stick.


2. Arrogant people

People that constantly spells your name wrong, claims every fault is yours and treating you like shit in order for themselves to feel better (and because they can't imagine that THEY could ever do anything wrong). This is the kind of people that annoy me the most. I hope all of you arrogant people get herpes or something.


3. Narrow-minded people

This is probably the most common people type in the world, competing of course with the arrogant bastards, which the world has plenty of. Although many narrow-minded people are nice and ordinary people, not meaning any harm to no one, they still annoy me SOO much. To not be able to see the whole picture. To not be able to see other perspectives, to... It's just hopeless.


So ladies and gentlemen, what's your top 3? :)

1 comment:

  1. 1 - Politicians
    2 - People working for politicians
    3 - People supporting politicians

    Anarchy in the UK baby! :D

    ReplyDelete

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!