THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Friday, August 26, 2011

So, what is going on?

Okay, it has been a lot of weird posts lately, but nothing new about what's REALLY going on. Do I have a job yet? What do I do every day? Any big things happening in my life? Well, there's some stuff I can let you know!


No job yet, but I got a plan...

I am still waiting for feedback for the jobs I have applied for, so nothing new there, but what is new is that I got a backup plan. I got a quite interesting business idea, which I will be working on "just in case" I get to impatient waiting for the "dream job". If I can't get it, I will create it myself.

Of course I cannot tell you about my business idea, but I am quite happy to have come up with something interesting that I would like to develop further. Lot's of work in front of me though... but can't wait to start!


Moving together :)

Finally it has come to the time when a two people in a relationship decides to take the relationship to the next level. This is it. Quite soon me and Vlada will be moving in together. We signed a new version of the contract two days ago and we will start packing her stuff up from the old place in a bit.

If I'm not alive for my next birthday, we have probably killed each other. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!