THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nothing new about the job yet

Hi everyone!

I have nothing new about the job at PokerStrategy.com in Gibraltar to report yet, but in the meantime I would like to tell you a little bit about their business, as I have gotten a lot of questions about that.

 

PokerStrategy.com's interest is not to take all your money while playing poker. In fact, they hardly profit anything at all from players that are loosing their money. PokerStrategy.com has a genuine interest to make you a better poker player. When you win, they win.

  • They support around 15 different languages, each having it's own community and it's own community that speaks their language.
     
  • They have tons of great articles, videos and live coaching sessions to teach you how to play poker, in many different types of play.
     
  • If you register at their site and pass their quiz, they will INSERT $50 on the client that you wish to play on, no strings attached. You can later clear out another $50 + $50 simply by playing.
     
  • For every friend you invite, that is active and plays, you can get a total of $100 to play with, no string attached here either.
     
  • I have tried all of this myself and can insure you that it works.

 

My role will be, if I get the job, one of three (?) Community Managers for the Swedish Community. If I get the job, I will start working on the first of October, most probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!