THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Flyin' tomorrow an' I'm feelin' overweight

Too much luggage! I barely managed to get my hand luggage down to under 6kg, which is the limit. There I have the MOST important stuff, which is my passport, my hard drives and my laptop.

Don't want my hard drives to get smashed in some way. They contain all the pictures and memories from my time in and before Skövde.


Anyhow, the flight leaves at 08:00
I feel kind of ready, but at the same time all this feels very strange and new for me. I think it will be really nice down there once everything settles down a bit, but first it will be major panic, with all stuff that needs to be done.

Today Sweden, tomorrow Gibraltar! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!