THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I've signed the contract!

I've signed and sent the contract back to PokerStrategy.com. Now I will just have to wait for having them call me about the plane tickets and the exact date that I will move in.

I'm very curious about which date it will be, so that I can plan everything with the apartment and all. As soon as I know I  will let you guys know!

 

Also, I will take pictures and stuff on the party coming up this Saturday, so that you that weren't there can see how much fun we had ;)

 

If anyone wants furniture, or an apartment, let me know!

Trying to get all of my stuff sold, so that I wont have to throw anything away. Contact me if you are interested in ANYTHING and I will give you the list and some pictures. You can even come on a tour in my apartment if that's what you want ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!