THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Big party today! Pictures comes later...

Hi everyone! Today is the big day, the final party of me, my girlfriend, Ölf and Kim-Kim. We are having a goodbye party for me and my girlfriend and a birthdayparty for both Ölf and Kim-Kim. So it's a lot to celebrate and a lot of reasons to bake cakes and stuff!

Me and my girlfriend will try to bake as much stuff as we possibly can for the party. I encourage everyone else to do the same. We are going to get fat and a little bit drunk =). Also, for you guys and girls that didn't know: There's going to be Rockband 2 on HD projector, that means KICK ASS!

See you at the party, and for you following this blog: tomorrows picture time! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!