THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bloodline Champions - A game of potential

Bloodline Champions is a game made by a group of fellow students at the University of Skövde. The game have already won several awards, The Game of the Year at Swedish Game Awards, among others. 

A game that has great potential

The online team based TPS action-game (correct me if I'm wrong) is a game that have caught my eye for a very long time now. The product is amazingly good for a group of, may I say inexperienced, game developer students. I think that if they take the right roads and make the right choices they will hit it, really big.

Though, there's three things I think they need to work on, as any larger team on the way of establishing a company:

  • A proper CEO, that doesn't have to close friendship ties to the rest of the group.

  • An investor that sees their potential and that is ready to invest alot in this game.

  • Some thougts on  Team Size. It's important to not employ people because they are friends, they must be employed only because their competense is needed in the Company. I'm not saying that they are, but it's a good thing to have in mind.

Go-go Bloodline Champions, I hope you succeed and everything. Just don't screw this up! ;)

- Check out their website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!