THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sweden and xmas, here I come!

Finally time to get fat, open presents, get fatter of all the candy you got and then pull out a tooth. Good, good, good and NOOOO DON'T TOUCH ME, I CURSE YOU, I CURSE YOU!


I'm back on new years eve...?

Yeah... we all know how flights are during winter time. Either I'll crash and die or I will have to spend lot's of time on an airport because of all the "chaos". I mean, we have snow every freakin' year and still people are surprised when it comes. I'm not. I know people will die, I know flights will be delayed, I know it's going to be unusually cold for some weeks and unusually warm for some. It is called winter!

Oh, now... where were I?

Right, going to Sweden. First stop is my brothers place, next is my parents place where we will immediately celebrate my brothers 40th birthday. I'll have to make sure that I can get hold of the present I was thinking about.


Until then: Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

I have to say, even though everything hasn't gone the way I wanted it to, things have turned out quite nicely. What I miss the most is my old friends and family from Sweden, but other than that life is pretty damn good!

See you all next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!