THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

I took an arrow to the knee...

First of all, Merry Christmas everyone! I've never understood why people write xmas. It's an X not a cross/criss/crist(?). Even more hillarious is that most people, inclusive English natives, pronounce it like "exmas", not "christmas".

I'm sitting here, with an injured knee, waiting for the first meal of the christmas eve: Porrige! Later we are following the Swedish tradition by watching Donald Duck, let Santa in to give us all the presents and then finishing the evening off with some Charles-Brighton Johnsson.

Of course, that's just the official end of the christmas eve. Us adults continue the night by feasting with various unhealthy beverages and ateable things.


Ending the year with pain.

You already know about the dread I am about to face with pulling out my wisdom tooth, but I have now also suddenly discovered that something is wrong with my right knee. After some discussion we suspect that the muscle from the top of the knee to the thie is "pwned" as nerds would call it. Also the knee cap is surprisingly flexible. Freaky feeling.

"The porrige is ready!" is now the words that will finally pull me away from the computer and start enjoying a Swedish Christmas Eve. Once again, Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Funny Meme ^^
    For all Nerds: http://www.spreadshirt.com/arrow-in-knee-t-shirts-C3376A8860043
    LOL

    ReplyDelete

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!