THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Interview in Malta - Day 2

I am happy to tell you that I have been called in for another interview/meeting. That is good news I guess? I can also inform you that I will make a decision by the end of the week about where I will live and work. Because of the offer I already have, I can't wait any longer. Stay tuned!


Horny drivers around the world
If you are horny, or just like this post, there is now a "like" function in the bottom of this post.

Today I have not only walked around the suthern part of town quite a bit, finding lots of shopping areas (and yes Vlada, I have your present), but also had the opportunity to observer a bit of the Maltese culture.

In Malta, drivers use the horn of the car to signal "Hey, I'm passing through this intersection", where in Gibraltar they use it mainly to communicate (they have certain patterns they use so that their friends will recognize them easily). In Sweden however, we the horn mainly to tell people to fuck off or get the hell out of the way. Charming, isn't it?

Right now I'm waiting for the Hotels pasta buffet and planning my last day in Malta. Tomorrow I will take a tour bus around town, see if I can check out some apartments and have a meeting with both the recruitment agency and a director from the company, probably to try to find out how much I know about the Swedish market.

Here is the Malta 2011 slideshow again, but now with some new pictures added!


Remember that the pictures also have descriptions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!