THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

I want to abuse Facebook! In every way!

I just made the best Bolognese (and without pasta... woot?!) ever. I'm full, a bit chocked that I managed to pull it off and a bit exited about everything. I feel a need of doing something. Something creative perhaps! Or just express myself (why can't I decide?). 

This is why I'm here, sitting at my computer desk admiring it's smart design hesitating if I should dig into Mass Effect 3 or start getting to the damn point of this Blog post (again, decisions!).

I need to tidy things up a bit I think...

My mind is chaos. Always.


Life Event Feature... hmm!

I was just now playing with the Life Event feature, hoping that if I used the "other life event" option I could abuse the feature to migrate my blog completely to Facebook, just as an experiment.

The problem is, Life Events cannot be directly Shared. Damn. That makes it worth shit to me.


Page Tabs - Very interesting!

If you have a Page rather than a Profile (which although have lots of drawbacks) you can do A LOT if you use the Page Tabs in a smart way. 

For instance, if you install the Woobox Iframe App it will allow you to either take you directly to another URL (making the tab a LINK basically) or, if you want, even an HTML iframe that pretty much gives you the option to create anything inside. Me like.

An example I found of this was from the Trophy Slots Community Page. This is pretty simple HTML but imagine what you can do (you can even share the page!):




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!