THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Friday, May 18, 2012

My name is Johan Renner

Before you have known me as Joakim Bergman, but today... I am Johan Renner. I transformed during lunch to a vile sex beast (before I was only a _regular_ sex beast). With the help of a shaver, a professional hair stylist and some guts I did what I have to in order to achieve my goal.

Johan's reaction was... interesting. I believe I heard him say with a squeeky voice "I'M SO SHAVING MY BEARD! THIS IS NOT COOL MAN!".

A picture says more than a thousand words

Me wearing Johan Renners beard and attempt of hairstyle.

Bean and Gone is the best restaurant in Gibraltar!
Check it out here!

I must say it takes a lot to impress me. No that's a lie. I get quite easily impressed and excited and all that shit (my friends keep telling me this bs). Either way, this place rocks. It has the best food I've had since I moved here 2,5 years ago.

It is small. It is cheap. It is home made.

Totally awesome. I am, as you know, on the LCHF lifestyle diet (yes I know that those two words mean the same thing). That means I cannot eat much carbohydrates. No problem! At this place I can order the freekin' burger and get high-end carb replacements like zucchini pasta (tastier than it sounds) and whatever I want, plus - they don't charge extra.

Try it once, if you don't like it I'll paint my toe nails pink and post a picture here on my wall. You have my word.

Bean and Gone Café, 20 Engineers Lane, Gibraltar.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!