THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Friday, July 15, 2011

My life, split in half...

Hi everyone. Guess I will have more time to blog now... finally. Fredrik and I no longer work at PokerStrategy.com. I know when people say "it was a mutual agreement", it means something else. If I say that I would have done the same thing if I was my boss - I would not be lying.


I still love PokerStrategy.com... and I will be back!

PokerStrategy.com is the best company I ever worked at, and this has not changed that fact. PokerStrategy.com was and still is a big part of my life. Even though there is not an opening at the moment in my old team, there are plenty of other opportunities, where I know I am good enough to do a brilliant job.

PokerStrategy.com is not a villain and I think that if they can, they will see the opportunity to fit us into other positions, maybe even better suited. I already know one or two positions where I would be a very solid investment. I believe in myself. If I didn't believe in myself I woudn't even have moved to Gibraltar in the first place.

The important part is that no one is to blame. Again, there is no villain here. The decision had to be made, but it is also not the end of the world. I am good at the things I do and whoever invests with me will be as pleased as PokerStrategy.com was, and still is, with my work there as a Community Manager for the Swedish Community.


Until then?

I don't know, freelance work maybe? Probably I'll freelance and expand my experience in different areas until something pops up at the only company that I currently would like to work at... well not completely true, but I don't feel quite ready to leave Gibraltar quite yet and here I'm unsure that many other companies would be able to handle my creative explosivity.

"You go that way, I go home!" :P

2 comments:

  1. <3 I appreciate it mate... even though what you are saying (according to google translate) is "Oil" :D

    ReplyDelete

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!