THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Pre-interview nervosity...

Okay, I admit it. I'm beginning to get nervous. It is less then a week 'til my interview with PokerStrategy.com. and already the nervosity is sneaking up my butt.

I will try to follow my own and my friends tips::

  1. Try to stay cool.
  2. Tell them that you are nervous.
  3. Try not to rabble on about things.
  4. Let THEM speak and only speak when spoken to.

Ah, by the way. The positions I'm being interviewed for is Team Leader Community Manager and Swedish/English Community Manager. The job is in Gibraltar, south of Spain, which is governed by Great Britain. 

So, guys and girls. Can you keep your fingers crossed for me? =)

1 comment:

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!