THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Friday, January 6, 2012

An EPIC WIN and a life indoors

Before I say anything else: DEN GLIDER IN, DEN GLIDER IN, DEN GLIDER IN I MÅL IGEEN!

Now, you might wonder what that is all about. If you still haven't figured it out after using Google Translate, please watch the video clip at the bottom of this blog post. It should clear some things up for you.


Fever, cough and long waiting time

This Tuesday I managed to get myself a fever. Yesterday my temperature returned to normal and today it is climbing back up. FML. Even more disturbing is the fact that I have been trying to update my Star Wars: The Old Republic now since... I got my fever. Every time it finishes something new pops up. Again, FML.


Empire: Total War, playable but highly disturbing

Before the Sweden Ice Hockey Finals of the Junior World Championship 2012 I felt a strong passion to fight the Russians for some reason. AND NO, I have not punched my girlfriend... I just kicked her a little (JOKE!). I resumed my previously postponed hard level game playing Sweden in Empire: Total War. I had just, after lots of struggle, beaten Denmark and was just about to reinforce my forces in Ingria, my stronghold versus the Russians.

ALTHOUGH: Even though this game is playable, the AI refuses to be logical in any way and how can Russia own a port in my recently conquered Denmark? HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

Enough about that, let's watch a beautiful moment of Ice Hockey History (Mika Zebanejad shooting the winning goal versus Russia):


... And yes, I have watched this clip a million times and cried each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!