THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Who put poison in my drink?!

I hate being sick! Ok. Who doesn't. But still, from my perspective I'm more important than the rest of you, so please feel sorry for me.

Anyway, I had a, otherwise, great weekend with our Coach Johan Storåkers here in Gibraltar. Starting with the house warming party of Johan (Renner), ending with a steak at Gauchos tonight. Well, at least everyone but me. I tried to eat a Ceasar Salad but failed miserably... I had like three bites and then I was full. Weird, considering I only ate 5 Yoghurts the last 48 hours.

"Fuck this, I've had enough!"

Okay, eating antibiotics for over two months is not fun. First, I can't drink, then I can't eat and now I can't eat again! I am suppose to take this shit until the next appointment, which should have been two weeks ago, but I haven't heard anything. This shit is doing me more harm than good. Actually, more harm than what I'm actually taking it for!

"Where are my four little friends?!"

Someone got a little bit drunk last Friday... or some people. Or.. everyone but me! :( It was the coolest party EVER and I couldn't drink! DAMN DAMN DAMN! I hate when that happens!

Oh yes, there were many more people than what is seen in the pictures below ;) It was NOT a sausage fest!



Oh, yes - the quote is from Vlada when she lost her glass of Sangria, containing "four little friends" (pieces of fruit). Some people tend to get quite cute when they are drunk, don't you think? ;)

As someone might kill me, I will only put a few pictures out from the party, but if you ask nicely, I might show you some really funny images of my flat mate ;)

"Wow, this one has both sex and violence! Bi-winning!"

I just watched the first episode of the new sitcom "Game of Thrones". It was pretty good actually. I really like the concept and it really has this special feeling. Not only because Boromir is in it, but also because it's pretty much uncensored violence and sex, making it really authentic!

I highly recommend this one... it's like "the new Heroes" or something. Speaking of popularity potential, not about super powers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!