THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Movie Time: Swedish Midsummer in Gibraltar 2012

Even though I have been here for nearly 3 years now, this is the first actual Midsummer I have celebrated in Gibraltar. I guess it is much thanks to the girls being awesome and taking the initiative.

Swedish Midsummer food. Find more picture in NATHALIES FACEBOOK ALMUB or BLOG!

I've hid a surprise at the end... ;)

Let's cut to the chase: We spent an awesome midsummer yesterday on the only patch of grass in Gibraltar. Have a look yourself to see how it was (unfortunately I forgot to film when Pelle played the violin and some of us danced around like a crazy cult)!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!