THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Friday, March 30, 2012

The Scariest thing in my life...

Yesterday was a very fun, weird, drunk and absolutely terrifying day in my life.

Cheese, Wine, Poker and Club Fifty Five!

Louise - Loser
After a nice day at work with my wonderfully weird colleagues, we brought out the ten (YES TEN!) cheeses and defiled our LCHF bodies with some crackers (read it with a Bristolian dialect a la Louise).

Enjoying some white and red wine while starting to pile up our starting stacks of poker chips, certainly a wonderful way to do start a game of poker.

(scroll further down for the scary story thingy)

Long story short. Victoria wins the game like a pro with AA and Louise was shit (and wasn't too happy about not winning).

Entering the Private Member Club of Gibraltar, Fifty Five, was quite exciting. I pretended to be English (didn't work out very well) and ordered a few interesting drinks (after having to tell the waiter three times with my English accent). We all ended up a bit tipsy (to say the least) and decided to call it a night.

Victoria - Winner
That's when it happened.

... what the hell is going on?!

I came home, sneaking as quietly as I could just to not wake my little princess up (my life depended on it) and was quite proud of myself sliding in under my duvet without a sound. She seemed to be sleeping so no harm done. Perfect. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz.

*BANG BANG BANG*

What the fuck was that? Oh right, I'm dreaming.

*RING RING RING*

Oh wait, that's my Phone! That means... I WASN'T dreaming before. Who the fuck banged on my door! Shit!

I look at my phone.

"Vlada Bajeva calling..." WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!? How can she call me if she is lying next to me?! This is scary shit! Drunk as I was I almost started to sweat, rushing up from bed, not checking if Vlada was still in the bed, and opened the door in my trendy underwear.

There's Vlada! Coming home from her company night out! I had totally forgotten about that and had just ASSUMED that she was next to me all along. I felt stupid and went back to bed in shame. She of course laughed her ass off.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!