THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My exciting and eventful x-mas adventure

First of all, Johan Storåkers and Miikka Anttonen just arrived here in Gibraltar, to do some work for us at PokerStrategy.com. Going to be awesome to meet such big poker icons as them. I think on thursday there will be a coaching with them, or maybe it was tomorrow, can't remember. Anyway, check our website for updated info ;)


Source: laughparty.com


Three of a kind, we're getting snowblind!

On this friday, Vlada, Phil and I will put our awesome butts (mostly mine is awesome btw, but I'll include all of ours... 'cause it's xmas) on the plane to Gothenburg City Airport, Sweden.

Source: webbkameror.se

Almost immidiately after, we will go together with my brother to Tandådalen in Sälen to ski our awesome asses of. Can you imagine, the 6 bed cabin only cost €80 in total? How awesome is that? Btw, we have one more spot so contact me if you want to go skiing.


Hästi täidetud Estonia, here we come!

LOL, Hästi is almost like "horse" in Swedish. Funny.

Right after the skiing trip, Phil and I will go, to work, to Tallin, for PokerFinnkampen. PokerStrategy.com is the main partner and we got some of our guys there (Foxxxen and HenrikX/Niklas Toorell for instance). Unfortunately it doesnt seem like I will be able to play, but I will be allowed to do some work instead! Yahaay!

I hope our guys does good, if not, at least the x-mas buffet at the ferry will make it worth the trip :P


Fireworks in Malmö... or?

Right now I'm not 100% sure if I'm spending new years in Malmö. I want to, but I'm not sure if I fit so well in the other people plans, so I might go somewhere else in case people don't have time for me or something :P I did actually tell them pretty late that I was thinking about stopping by, so I'm the one to blame :P

Either how, it would be nice to see some friends again... it has been TOO long indeed.

Artwork by the famous Karin Rindevall, the girl in red... :P



Anyway, that's it for me for today! Merry x-mas and a happy new year! Now I will try to make sure I get an apartment to get back to when I arrive in Gib after new years. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!