THIS BLOG IS MOVED - Read it on Facebook instead!

Monday, October 11, 2010

The Fart Pillow Man

First it was another man, then it was me, then it was another man and then a girl! It seems like we all had our way with the Fart Pillow Man costume friday night at All'swell's. Anyhow, I had a great time.



The weekend was great, with some Magic-tournaments, some really nice English Breakfast with Vlada all around town and then finally some badminton (which my body still aches from).


"Ivann made pizzas...'"

Oh yes! We had a movie night yesterday after the badminton practice. Ivann made pizzas and the girls were lazy as hell lying in the sofa (which apparently they had done the entire day). We watched "Get him to the Greek" as well as some chick-flick called "Street Dancing".


"He is insane in a pretty funny way"

I'm starting to go from annoying to actually liking Russell Brand. He is insane in a pretty funny way. Too bad all his characters are all the same though.




Yeah, Street Dancers was okay to watch, but it was a bit too kliché for my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)

Top 3 Posts This Week!