Hi everyone! Was partying yesterday with some of my friends from the office and it was great. (yeah like you never heard that one before). We were first at Pusser's Landing (which I got a lot of funny comments about from my friends, lol) . Then we went to O'Reillys and had even more fun.
Yay, that was interesting, wasn't it? Make sure to write it down in your important notebook! ;)
Okay, here's the pictures I promised!
These are the pictures from the first company party for the year, which took place LAST FRIDAY! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 3 Posts This Week!
-
*Beep Beep*, time to get up. Time to go to Sweden! Not only was this the first day of my vacation trip to Sweden, but also my last day i...
-
After discussing blog tools with my friends Johannes Thorén and checking out other nice blogs, like Joakim Nilssons blog about Social Me...
-
I'm finally feeling a bit better after my roller-coaster fever. I'm glad that it wasn't the flu or anything, since I am startin...











No comments:
Post a Comment
Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)