This post is a bit shorter than the last one, because I don't want you to miss the previous post about my penis... lol? No I'm just feeling lazy today.
The black and red panthers
Yesterday the girls got their t-shirts, and I must admit - they look pretty good. Have a look!
Do you want video posts?
I'm thinking about making some more video posts from now and then. What do you guys think about that? Maybe I'll film something or I'll just tape myself telling something funny or whatever. Any ideas perhaps?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 3 Posts This Week!
-
*Beep Beep*, time to get up. Time to go to Sweden! Not only was this the first day of my vacation trip to Sweden, but also my last day i...
-
After discussing blog tools with my friends Johannes Thorén and checking out other nice blogs, like Joakim Nilssons blog about Social Me...
-
After around 20 days in the new apartment , I think we actually got internet now. Gibtelecom called before to confirm with me that the inter...
There's this boxercise promo video that I have yet to see realeased... ;)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah that one! Forgot about it for a sec. Good, I will try to get hold of it (it's on my other laptop that Annika has atm though). That will be put online here as soon as I can!
ReplyDeleteLooking good ladies!
ReplyDeleteVideos, I'm all for it! Just as long as it isn't about pants with escape routes and all that :P