Today was also a good day. Good mood, had a good time with my new friends and even greater views from the roof terrace of the office building (it was my first time up there). I will try to get a video from up there some day, but here's some photos in the meantime (and thanks Nadia for showing me how to get up to the terrace):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 3 Posts This Week!
-
Okay, let's get to the point. I'm going to teach you all to write a CV , my style. I'm aware of that my method may be flawed and...
-
*Beep Beep*, time to get up. Time to go to Sweden! Not only was this the first day of my vacation trip to Sweden, but also my last day i...
-
I'm finally feeling a bit better after my roller-coaster fever. I'm glad that it wasn't the flu or anything, since I am startin...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would be awesome if you let me know who is commenting ;)